Help & Information
How to buy from this website?
- When you see a product you want to buy, click on the "add to cart button"
- The product will be added to your shopping cart and you can continue adding more products or proceed to checkout to complete the order.
- Click on "shopping cart" to view your selected products and to fill in the information to complete your order.
- Add in your email address, name and address information, select preferred shipping method and payment method
- When all has been completed click the "confirm order" button
- You will then be shown a order success message as well as getting an email with your order information.
Is it safe to pay at your website?
All our available payment methods are processed using high grade SSL encryption and you have a choice to purchase by credit card, paypal, echeck or bank transfer.
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship world wide.
What is the delivery time and costs?
Estimated delivery time is 4 to 12 days.
You can view your orders shipping cost in the shopping cart and during checkout.
What happens after i have made a order?
When your order has been shipped you will receive an email with your package(s) shipping and tracking number(s). You can also log in to your account at the Natural Beauty Plus website to check your order(s) status and shipping number(s) at your own leisure.
Why use a konjac sponge?
- Konjac sponges are really gentle and ideal for daily skin care as they increase circulation, exfoliate and cleanse pores. They are also helpful for dry patches, acne, blackheads and eczema.
- Konjac is completely natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable, and it naturally nourishes the skin with antioxidants, vitamins A, B, C, D and E, proteins, lipids, fatty acids, copper, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
- Best of all, the konjac sponge has enough innate cleansing properties on its own that most people have success using it with just water.
How to use a konjac sponge?
- Rinse and soak the dry Konjac Sponge with warm water until fully softened and expanded.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out by pressing the konjac sponge between your palms.
- Gently massage your face with the konjac sponge in a circular motion.
- Rinse the sponge with clean water. Using clean hands, press the sponge gently in between palms to drain water out.
- Hang it to dry in a clean, dry, and well ventilated place.
*For body cleaning and for removing makeup you can also use it in combination with your favorite cleanser.
What are the different colors?
- The white sponges are made from all-konjac, are very gentle and are suitable for all skin types and ages.
- The green sponges also contains Green Tea that help to protect against sun damage and decrease inflammation.
- The light green sponges also contains Aloe Vera that moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- The pink sponges also contains Pink Clay that balances ph, retains oil levels and brings out the skins natural luster.
- The red sponges also contains Red Clay that removes excess oil, balances ph and improves skin clarity.
- The purple sponges also contains Lavender that relaxes and accelerates the skins healing process.
- The yellow sponges also contains Curcumin that nourishes and lightens the skin.
- The black sponges also contains Bamboo charcoal that are antibacterial and absorbs impurities from the skin.
Do you have other questions?